Our plans for our Lord’s Day gathering
PLANS FOR SUNDAY MORNINGS
- We meet at our normal time of 9:30 a.m. and stagger seating to accommodate the 6’ social distancing rule between individuals or families. We offer overflow seating in the Fellowship Hall and utilize video. For now, we will continue to offer a livestream of the service.
- We will not offer electives or children’s ministry for the time being.
- We have nursery care available for children through age 2.
- We have modified our service in several ways: we will not pass the plate, but we remain partners, so plan to give online or through one of the giving boxes on site. We have suspended the ordinances of baptism and communion for a period of time.
- We disinfect the church between Sundays. This will include door handles, light switches, handrails, etc.
WHAT WE’RE ASKING YOU TO DO
- Stay home if that’s best. If you are in a high-risk category, we encourage you to remain home. If you are sick, you should also stay home.
- Observe social distancing practices. Please do your best to honor this in your unplanned interactions. Along these lines, wear a face covering if you prefer. There are good reasons to wear a mask, for your sake and the sake of others. And there are fine reasons not to.
- Be easy on one another and easy to lead. Let’s bear with one another, believe the best, and be easy to lead as we head into a new season.
Jesus has been so kind to give us to one another. Livestream is not church, as it does not allow us to fulfill Jesus’ many gracious commands for our mutual encouragement. But for a limited period of time, we will offer a livestream option for those who cannot join us in person due to health reasons or the practical limitations of our adapted format.
Shortly before 9:30 a.m. on Sunday, click the link below from your computer. A tablet or a smartphone will work too. You can join as early as 9:20 a.m. Links will be updated weekly.
Print out an Order of Worship to help follow along. Parents, print out sheets for your kids or middle schoolers. We may not offer something for every blank but this can help them listen. If you can’t join us for the service, sermon audio will be available as usual in the early afternoon at Sermon Audio and at the church site.
We won’t pass the plate, but we remain partners in the gospel (Phil. 1:5). So, if you’re a member, give online, mail a check, or bring your contribution to the church office.