At Heritage Bible Church we’re all about Jesus Christ. We gather each week to sing to him, to pray in his name, and to receive his Word as we read it and hear it preached. He is rescuing sinners the world over, and we are an outpost of his kingdom.
- Morning Worship, 9:30 a.m. — Learn more about our Worship
- Electives, 11:00 a.m. — Learn More about Electives
- Evening Prayer, 4:30 p.m., 2nd Sunday of the month — Learn about Prayer
- Shepherding Groups meet in homes in the afternoon or evening, 1st & 3rd Sundays — Learn more about Shepherding Groups
Childcare provided for children ages five and under during all services. Children's Church offered for 1st – 5th graders during the morning worship service during the school year. Learn more about our Children's Ministry.
Please join us!
Whether you’re new to church, or visiting from out of town, we want you to feel welcome at Heritage. Here’s what to expect on a Sunday morning.
- Questions: Welcome Centers are near each entrance where you can ask any questions when you arrive.
- Children: We provide free childcare for children—from newborns to age five. Our childrens’ workers are screened for safety purposes so that parents can be reassured as they leave their children in the nursery or children’s wings. During the school year, Children's Church is offered for 1st-5th graders as part of the morning worship service, which starts when the sermon begins. The children meet with the adults in the auditorium and are dismissed safely to their place of worship just before the sermon begins.
- Worship Service: Our worship service lasts about an hour and fifteen minutes.
Our desire is to bring great praise to our glorious God through the gospel of Christ. We’ll sing together (we sing old and new songs and hymns), hear the Word read and preached, and be led in prayer.
- Preaching: We preach through books of the Bible. We believe that God speaks through his Word, and we come eager to hear it.
- What to wear: Please wear whatever feels comfortable for you. For some, that’s jeans and a collared shirt or T-shirt, for others a suit or a dress.
Please join us!
Prayer at Heritage
Pastor Trent’s Blog
A New Pastoral Role and A Vision for Deep Discipleship and Pastor Training
Discipleship is all the rage. Commercials, sports commentary, and social media feeds teach us the story of the world, what we should believe, and how we should live. Sometimes I’ll hear this comment: with all of the indoctrination we and our children receive through the week, what can a one hour sermon do? I’ve thought that. Maybe you’ve said it yourself.
A Call to Prayer During Ramadan
According to Muslim tradition, in the year 610 Allah began a twenty-three year process of dictating the Quran to Muhammad. The essence of the story is that Muhammad, in his quest for knowledge of Allah, repeatedly visited a cave near the city of Mecca for times of solitude. During one of those visits, Allah sent an angel to begin the dictation. That first visit came in the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, Ramadan.
Combining Our Resources for Our Common Mission