At Heritage Bible Church we’re all about Jesus Christ. We gather each week to sing to him, to pray in his name, and to receive his Word as we read it and hear it preached. He is rescuing sinners the world over, and we are an outpost of his kingdom.
- Morning Worship, 9:30 a.m. — Learn more about our Worship
- Electives, 11:00 a.m. — Learn More about Electives
- Evening Prayer, 4:30 p.m., 2nd Sunday of the month — Learn about Prayer
- Shepherding Groups meet in homes in the afternoon or evening, 1st & 3rd Sundays — Learn more about Shepherding Groups
Childcare provided for children ages five and under during all services. Children's Church offered for 1st – 3rd graders during the morning worship service during the school year. Learn more about our Children's Ministry.
Please join us!
Whether you’re new to church, or visiting from out of town, we want you to feel welcome at Heritage. Here’s what to expect on a Sunday morning.
- Questions: Connection Centers are near each entrance where you can ask any questions when you arrive.
- Children: We provide free childcare for children—from newborns to age five. Our childrens’ workers are screened for safety purposes so that parents can be reassured as they leave their children in the nursery or children’s wings. During the school year, Children's Church is offered for 1st-3rd graders as part of the morning worship service, which starts when the sermon begins. The children meet with the adults in the auditorium and are dismissed safely to their place of worship just before the sermon begins.
- Worship Service: Our worship service lasts about an hour and fifteen minutes.
Our desire is to bring great praise to our glorious God through the gospel of Christ. We’ll sing together (we sing old and new songs and hymns), hear the Word read and preached, and be led in prayer.
- Preaching: We preach through books of the Bible. We believe that God speaks through his Word, and we come eager to hear it.
- What to wear: Please wear whatever feels comfortable for you. For some, that’s jeans and a collared shirt or T-shirt, for others a suit or a dress.
Please join us!
Prayer at Heritage
Pastor Trent’s Blog
What’s at stake in the preacher’s work? Quite a bit actually. That’s why we host a preaching workshop every year for preachers in the Upstate, a partnershop with The Charles Simeon Trust. Our Lord loves us so much that he calls our preachers to this kind of careful work.
On November 12, we hosted our fifth annual Elders Q&A. We host these evenings becauase we love one another. Asking and answering questions is natural to any relationship of love and trust. We have plenty of both and we mean to keep it. Thank you for your...
Combining Our Resources for Our Common Mission